Grilled Radicchio and Green Onion Salad
- 2 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 head radicchio, cut into quarters
- 1 bunch green onions, ends trimmed
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
Brush radicchio and onions with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
To Grill: Preheat grill and grill basket to medium heat. Using direct heat cooking method, spoon vegetable mixture into hot grill basket; grill until vegetables are light golden-brown (4-6 min.), turning occasionally. Remove vegetables from grill as they become brown.
To Serve: Arrange arugula on large serving platter. Place grilled vegetables on top; sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle with remaining olive oil; squeeze two wedges of lemon over the salad. Serve with remaining lemon wedges.