Spinach Salad with Cranberry Chutney Dressing
- 9.4 oz. jar cranberry chutney
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Kowalski's Pure Honey
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 10 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 8 slices Kowalski's Applewood Smoked Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Kowalski's Praline Pecans
- 1 cup Kowalski's Dried Whole Cranberries
In a blender container, process first 6 ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate dressing, covered, until ready to serve. Divide remaining ingredients among each of 8 salad plates in order listed; drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Good to Know: Hard-cooked eggs can be purchased in the Dairy Department in packages of six eggs.