Stir Fry Salad
- 2 pkgs. Kowalski's Stir Fry Vegetables (10 oz. each)
- 2 small Minnesota Grown yellow summer squash (about 10 oz. each), cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 3/4 cup Kowalski's Kickin' Kalbi or Sticky Sweet Kalbi, plus more to taste
- - garnishes: black sesame seeds and thinly sliced green onions
In a large mixing or serving bowl, combine stir fry vegetables and squash; toss. Drizzle with Kalbi; toss to coat. Garnish to taste.
- Find Kowalski's Stir Fry Vegetables in the Produce Department.
- Find Kowalski's Kalbi Sauces in the Meat and Grocery Departments.