Pineapple Ginger Relish
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red onion, cut in 1/4" dice
- 2 tbsp. red bell pepper, cut in 1/4" dice
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pineapple Ginger Sauce
- - salt and pepper to taste
In a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat oil; add onion, pepper and edamame. Sauté until tender. Add corn, black beans and garlic; sauté an additional 2-4 min. Add Stonewall Kitchen Pineapple Ginger Sauce; heat through. Season to taste. Serve warm on grilled or roasted chicken, pork or fish.
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.