Yellow Pepper and Peach Salsa
- 8 medium to large yellow tomatoes, chopped
- 2 yellow peppers, chopped
- 2 peaches, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; gently stir together. Serve immediately or for best flavor, refrigerate 4-6 hours; drain any accumulated liquid before serving. Serve as an appetizer or snack with corn tortilla chips for dipping or as a flavorful topping for grilled meat, chicken or fish.
Recipe courtesy of Burpee Garden Products Co.