Grilled Tomatoes with Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tomatoes, halved crosswise
- - Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for grilling
- - freshly ground Kowalski's Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns, to taste
- - blue cheese salad dressing, to taste
- - chopped fresh Italian parsley, to taste
Lightly brush cut sides of tomatoes with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill tomatoes, cut side down, on a grill preheated to medium-high heat until dark grill marks appear and tomatoes release easily from the grill grates (3-4 min.). Flip tomatoes; cook until warm and starting to soften at the bottom (2-3 min., depending on ripeness). Place tomatoes on a serving plate(s) and drizzle with dressing; garnish with parsley and more pepper to taste. Serve immediately.