- 1 lb. Creekstone Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Chef Sid's Innovative Cuisine Chili Mak'rs Beef Chili Base
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained
- 2 (16 oz.) cans kidney beans, drained
In large skillet, brown ground beef; drain. In Dutch oven, combine remaining ingredients; simmer 30 min.
Good to Know:
- For added interest, create a Chili Bar: include Native Tortilla Chips, Kowalski's Shredded Cheddar Cheese, sour cream, sliced black olives, chopped onions and sliced jalapeño peppers.
- Kowalski's Corn Bread is the perfect accompaniment to a bowl of hot chili.