What store can I pick up from?
You may pick up your catering order from any of our 11 Kowalski's Markets.
Do you deliver, and are there delivery fees?
Yes, we deliver! Our delivery fees are based on mileage. Please call our Call Center at 651-313-6870 to inquire about the delivery fee to your event location.
How much time do I need to order in advance?
We kindly request at least a 48-hour notice for pickups and drop-and-go orders. We ask for at least one week's notice for serviced events.
What is your cancellation policy?
Pickups or Drop-and-Go Orders
- A 48-hour notice is required.
- Orders cancelled less than 72 hours prior to your event will be billed 50% of all food, beverage and rentals.
- Orders canceled less than 48 hours prior to your event will be billed in full.
- Orders canceled at any time will result in the loss of deposit.
What types of services are available?
In addition to pickups, we offer three tiers of service:
- With our Drop-and-Go option, the delivery driver will simply drop the items off at the event site.
- With our Driver Setup option, the driver will drop the items off on-site, arrange the trays on the tables, remove tray lids, set up any chafing dishes, light Sterno warmers and set out serving utensils. The driver does not stay to replenish or clean up.
- Our Full Service option includes one or more servers to deliver, set up, replenish, clear empty plates, dispose of trash, etc. If you choose this option, we have rentals available such as tables, chairs, linens, china – anything you need for a successful event, we've got it covered!
Do you offer wedding cakes?
Are plates, napkins and silverware included with an order?
- Disposable serviceware are an additional charge, but plastic serving utensils included with your order (tongs, serving spoons, etc.) are complimentary.
- For full-service events, we can provide nondisposable china plates, silverware, glassware and linens for an additional charge.
Do you offer kosher items on your menu?
We offer kosher-style items, but we are not a kosher kitchen.
Do you offer nut-free items on your menu?
We are not a nut-free facility, but we have several items that do not contain nuts or can be made without nuts.
Call Us To Start The Planning Process
We are available to take your call Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Voicemail is available for after hours.