Deli Department Hot Foods Chef (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Emphasis in this position involves providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge is in product knowledge, executing proper preparation of salads, sandwiches, meals, and display of product in the Deli case. Position requires standing/walking, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) excellent decision making and social skills, and miscellaneous duties. Position functions and work discretion are provided by the Deli Manager, Deli Supervisor or Store Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work between the hours of 6 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Available to work up to 24 hours/week
- Attention to detail
- Food-handling experience preferred but not necessary
Grocery Department (Part-Time)
Primary emphasis in this position is on stocking, load cutting, sorting, and display building. This position requires excellent decision-making skills,production speed, social skills, verbal interaction, reading, standing/walking and moderate to heavy lifting. Stakeholders may use pallet jacks, carts, and box cutters. Position functions and work hours may vary according to business needs.
- Hiring for availability of 10pm to 6am
- Able to work up to 20-38 hours/week, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, energetic and extroverted
- Position requires ongoing moderate to heavy lifting, walking, standing
Cart Collector/Clean Team (Part Time)
- Hiring for shifts that fall between 7am and 7pm
- Flexible to schedule weekends and holidays
- Provide support in maintaining a clean, well-maintained store, parking lot and grounds to ensure a positive shopping experience for customers.
- Must have good customer service skills
- Primary duties include collecting carts from the parking lot, mopping, sweeping, pulling cardboard and assisting with customer questions and needs (answering/fielding customer questions, performing bagging and carry-out, and assisting with price checks as needed).
- Physical demands require being able to lift up to 40 lbs., pushing, walking, use of cleaning equipment, and exposure to outside conditions and wet surfaces.
Deli Department (Part Time)
Emphasis in this position is on providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge includes knowledge of Deli procedures, food safety, presentation standards, safe operation of Deli equipment, and proper preparation of product. Position requires ongoing to moderate to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.), walking, standing, operation of Deli equipment (slicers, scales, and knives), and exposure to hot surfaces and oils. Must have social, judgment and decision-making skills, reading, writing, and math skills. Position functions and work direction are provided by the Deli Manager, Deli Supervisor, Manager on Duty, or Store Manager. Ideal candidates would have a willingness and desire to be trained.
- Hiring for shifts that fall between Noon -10pm
- Handling experience is preferred but not necessary
- Fast-paced, multi-task oriented position