Bakery Department (Part Time)
Seeking long term (available year round) employees for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Ability to meet and exceed standards for productivity, freshness standards, as well as accuracy with adherence to product quality, stocking, facing, and rotation; at times, working independently without supervision.
- Available to work afternoons/evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to regularly lift sheet pans of product at or above shoulder level
- Food handling experience is preferred but not necessary
Demos (Part Time)
Emphasis in this position is to prepare and present food for both live and/or silent demos. Provide courteous, friendly, and accurate service to customers; be able to answer questions, educate the customer about the product and give culinary suggestions. Project a professional, clean appearance. Ensure proper handling, sanitation, freshness and quality of products; keep temperature-controlled foods within food safety standards. Setting up and taking down demo stands and equipment.
- Must enjoy cooking and working with food
- Outgoing and enjoy talking to people about the products that are being demoed
- Goal-oriented and looking to challenge yourself
- Available to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Able to work 15-28 hours a week
Deli Department (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Emphasis in this position is on providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge includes knowledge of Deli procedures, food safety, presentation standards, safe operation of Deli equipment, and proper preparation of product. Position requires ongoing to moderate to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.), walking, standing, operation of Deli equipment (slicers, scales, and knives), and exposure to hot surfaces and oils. Must have superior social, judgment and decision-making skills, reading, writing, and math skills. Position functions and work direction are provided by the Deli Manager, Deli Supervisor, Manager on Duty, or Store Manager. Ideal candidates would have a willingness and desire to be trained and work as backup evening hot foods cook.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Flexible to schedule 20-39 hours/week
- Looking to fill afternoon and evening shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Strong customer service skills
- Food-handling experience preferred but not required
Deli Department Hot Foods Chef (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Emphasis in this position involves providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge is in product knowledge, executing proper preparation of salads, sandwiches, meals, and display of product in the Deli case. Position requires standing/walking, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) excellent decision making and social skills, and miscellaneous duties. Position functions and work discretion are provided by the Deli Manager, Deli Supervisor or Store Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 2-10 p.m., including weekends and holidays
- Available to work up to 39 hours/week, including weekends and holidays
- Attention to detail
- Food-handling experience preferred