Starbucks Barista (Part Time)
Seeking long term (available year-round) employees. Emphasis in this position is in serving our customers with the "Starbucks Experience." You will be given the skills needed to accurately create handmade, custom beverages for our customers, while providing a warm, clean, and friendly atmosphere. Assignments and work direction provided by Store Manager or Starbucks Manager.
- Flexible to schedule and available to work until 8 p.m.
- Available to work evenings 15-20 hrs./week, including weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Experience is preferred but not necessary
Deli Associate (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Emphasis in this position is on providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge includes knowledge of Deli procedures, food safety, presentation standards, safe operation of Deli equipment, and proper preparation of product. Position requires ongoing to moderate to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.), walking, standing, operation of Deli equipment (slicers, scales, and knives), and exposure to hot surfaces and oils. Must have superior social, judgment and decision-making skills, reading, writing, and math skills. Food-handling experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- High level of direct customer service
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, energetic and extroverted
- Looking to fill afternoon and evening shifts, up to 28 hours a week, including weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Deli Hot Food Chef (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Emphasis in this position involves providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge is in product knowledge, executing proper preparation of salads, sandwiches, meals, and display of product in the Deli case. Position requires standing/walking, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) excellent decision making and social skills, and miscellaneous duties. Position functions and work discretion are provided by the Deli Manager, Deli Supervisor or Store Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Flexible to schedule up to 28 hours/week
- Looking to fill afternoon/evening shifts (1-9 p.m. or 2-10 p.m.)
- Available to schedule weekends and holidays
- Food handling experience is preferred