Deli Department (Part Time)
Emphasis in this position is on providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge includes knowledge of Deli procedures, food safety, presentation standards, safe operation of Deli equipment, and proper preparation of product. Position requires ongoing to moderate to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.), walking, standing, operation of Deli equipment (slicers, scales, and knives), and exposure to hot surfaces and oils. Must have social, judgment and decision-making skills, reading, writing, and math skills. Position functions and work direction are provided by the Deli Manager, Deli Supervisor, Manager on Duty, or Store Manager. Ideal candidates would have a willingness and desire to be trained.
- hiring for shifts that fall between Noon -10pm
- Food handling experience is preferred but not necessary
- Fast-paced, multi-task oriented position
Starbucks Barista (Part Time)
Seeking long term (available year-round) employees. Emphasis in this position is in serving our customers with the "Starbucks Experience." You will be given the skills needed to accurately create handmade, custom beverages for our customers while providing a warm, clean, and friendly atmosphere.
- Hiring for availability of 5:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm - 7:30pm
- Available to work 15-25 hours/week, including weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Experience is preferred
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee to work mostly daytime Weekday & Weekend Shifts. Specifically, we are looking for someone to work 3-weekdays beginning at 6:00am. The Cashier role is a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Efficiently process customer orders; scan items; process several forms of payment; and carefully package groceries. No experience needed.
- Hiring for availability of 6am-4pm and 10am -10pm. Shifts fall between availability hours
- Looking for year round employees
- Must be available to work 20 -30 hours/week
- Good customer service