Produce Department (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Ability to meet and exceed standards for productivity and freshness, as well as accuracy with adherence to product quality, stocking and building of displays, product rotation, as well as receiving and breaking down loads from vendors; at times, working independently without supervision.
- Available to work 20 hours/week
- Available to work afternoon/evenings, including weekends and holidays
- Flexible to schedule
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Self-motivated, energetic and strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Ability to meet and exceed standards for productivity, freshness, product quality, stocking and building of displays, product rotation, as well as receiving and breaking down loads from vendors
- Able to work independently without supervision at times
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70 pounds of product waist to shoulder height.
- Experience is preferred but not necessary
Grocery, Dairy & Frozen Foods Stocker (Part Time)
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet and exceed standards for productivity, stocking, facing and rotation
- Self-motivated, energetic, and strong customer service skills
Courtesy (Part Time)
Challenge of this position is in meeting Front-End standards for productivity and accuracy. Emphasis is placed on ability to relate in a positive and outgoing manner, excellent social skills, verbal interaction, and proper bagging techniques. This position requires direct customer contact, light lifting, and walking/standing. The majority of the shift is spent at the customer checkout. Position functions and work direction are provided by the Front-End Supervisor, Manager on Duty, or Store Manager.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Flexible to schedule and available to work afternoons/evenings between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is a must
Deli Department (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Emphasis in this position is on providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge includes knowledge of Deli procedures, food safety, presentation standards, safe operation of Deli equipment, and proper preparation of product. Position requires ongoing to moderate to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.), walking, standing, operation of Deli equipment (slicers, scales, and knives), and exposure to hot surfaces and oils. Must have superior social, judgment and decision-making skills, reading, writing, and math skills. Position functions and work direction are provided by the Deli Manager, Deli Supervisor, Manager on Duty or Store Manager. Ideal candidates would have a willingness and desire to be trained and work as backup evening hot foods cook.
- Available to work afternoon/evenings shifts (noon-10 p.m. availability), including weekends and holidays
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hrs./week
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Food handling experience is preferred but not necessary