Meat Production / Smokehouse (Part Time)
Emphasis in the position is on providing quality product to our Meat/Seafood Departments and most importantly our customer base in an accurate, timely and cleanly manner.
- Position requires ongoing moderate to heavy lifting, walking, standing, repetition and use of equipment, exposure to cold surfaces (44 degrees), social skills, judgment/decision making, reading of recipes, recipe conversions, math skills, and a "can do" attitude
- Comes to work prompt, ready and willing to give their all for the duration of their shift.
- Assist with daily preparation.
- Ensure proper handling, sanitation, freshness, and quality of product.
- Able to work the morning shift Monday-Friday
Transportation (Full Time)
We are now hiring second-shift drivers for our Central Transportation fleet. Local routes in the Metro area only.
- Must have a CDL Class A driver's license to be eligible.
- Must be available to work between 1 p.m. and midnight.
- $23/hr. pay rate with a $1/hr. increase per year for the first four years of employment.
- Profit sharing, medical insurance and dental plans available.
Courtesy (Part Time)
Challenge of this position is in meeting Front-End standards for productivity and accuracy. Emphasis is placed on ability to relate in a positive and outgoing manner, excellent social skills, verbal interaction, and proper bagging techniques. This position requires direct customer contact, light lifting, and walking/standing. The majority of the shift is spent at the customer checkout. Position functions and work direction are provided by the Front-End Supervisor, Manager on Duty, or Store Manager.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Flexible to schedule and available to work afternoons/evenings between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is a must
Deli Production Kitchen Staff (Part Time)
- Must be available to work 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (no Sundays) and assist with daily preparation.
- Responsible for providing quality product to our store delis and, most importantly, our customer base in an accurate, timely and clean manner.
- Position requires ongoing moderate to heavy lifting, walking, standing, repetition and use of deli equipment, exposure to hot surfaces, social skills, judgment/decision-making skills, reading of recipes, recipe conversions, math skills and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Food preparation experience preferred but not required
- We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Competitive pay and a 20% employee discount
Deli Department (Part Time)
- Availability to work either between the hours of 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. or 12 p.m. to 10 p.m., including weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong customer service skills
- Fast-paced, multitask-oriented position
- Attention to detail
- Food handling experience preferred but not required