Starbucks Baristas (Part Time)
Emphasis in this position is in serving our customers with the "Starbucks Experience." You will be given the skills needed to accurately create handmade, custom beverages for our customers, while providing a warm, clean, and friendly atmosphere. Assignments and work direction provided by Store Manager or Starbucks Manager.
- Available to work from 5:00am-5:30pm weekdays
- Must be available to work some weekend and holiday shifts
- Flexible to schedule
- Must be at least 16 years old
Meat Production / Smokehouse (Part Time)
Emphasis in the position is on providing quality product to our Meat/Seafood Departments and most importantly our customer base in an accurate, timely and cleanly manner.
- Position requires ongoing moderate to heavy lifting, walking, standing, repetition and use of equipment, exposure to cold surfaces (44 degrees), social skills, judgment/decision making, reading of recipes, recipe conversions, math skills, and a "can do" attitude
- Comes to work prompt, ready and willing to give their all for the duration of their shift.
- Assist with daily preparation.
- Ensure proper handling, sanitation, freshness, and quality of product.
- Able to work the morning shift Monday-Friday
Bakery Department (Part Time)
Seeking long term (available year round) employees for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Ability to meet and exceed standards for productivity, freshness standards, as well as accuracy with adherence to product quality, stocking, facing, and rotation; at times, working independently without supervision.
- Available to work the morning baker shift from 3 a.m. - 11 a.m. including weekends and holidays
- Available to work up to 39 hours/week
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to regularly lift sheet pans of product at or above shoulder level
- Food handling experience is preferred but not necessary
Deli Production Kitchen Staff (Part Time)
- Must be available to work 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (no Sundays) and assist with daily preparation.
- Responsible for providing quality product to our store delis and, most importantly, our customer base in an accurate, timely and clean manner.
- Position requires ongoing moderate to heavy lifting, walking, standing, repetition and use of deli equipment, exposure to hot surfaces, social skills, judgment/decision-making skills, reading of recipes, recipe conversions, math skills and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Food preparation experience preferred but not required
- We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Competitive pay and a 20% employee discount
Deli Department (Part Time)
- Availability to work either between the hours of 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. or 12 p.m. to 10 p.m., including weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong customer service skills
- Fast-paced, multitask-oriented position
- Attention to detail
- Food handling experience preferred but not required