Deli Department (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Emphasis in this position is on providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge includes knowledge of Deli procedures, food safety, presentation standards, safe operation of Deli equipment, and proper preparation of product. Position requires ongoing to moderate to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.), walking, standing, operation of Deli equipment (slicers, scales, and knives), and exposure to hot surfaces and oils. Must have superior social, judgment and decision-making skills, reading, writing, and math skills. Food-handling experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- High level of direct customer service
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, energetic and extroverted
- Looking to fill morning, afternoon and evening shifts, up to 39 hours a week, including weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age