Starbucks Barista (Part Time)
Seeking long term (available year-round) employees. Emphasis in this position is in serving our customers with the "Starbucks Experience." You will be given the skills needed to accurately create handmade, custom beverages for our customers, while providing a warm, clean, and friendly atmosphere. Assignments and work direction provided by Store Manager or Starbucks Manager.
- Available to work mornings (5am) and/or midday shifts 20-25 hours/week including weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Experience is preferred but not necessary
Deli Department (Part Time)
Seeking a long term (available year-round) employee for a fast-paced, multitask-oriented position where strong customer service skills are required. Emphasis in this position is on providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Primary learning challenge includes knowledge of Deli procedures, food safety, presentation standards, safe operation of Deli equipment, and proper preparation of product. Position requires ongoing to moderate to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.), walking, standing, operation of Deli equipment (slicers, scales, and knives), and exposure to hot surfaces and oils. Must have superior social, judgment and decision-making skills, reading, writing, and math skills. Position functions and work direction are provided by the Deli Manager, Deli Supervisor, Manager on Duty, or Store Manager. Ideal candidates would have a willingness and desire to be trained and work as backup evening hot foods cook.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Flexible to schedule 20-30 hours/week
- Looking to fill afternoon and evening shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Strong customer service skills
- Food-handling experience preferred but not required