We recently launched a meal kit program called Dinner Pre-Paired, which aims to make home-cooked meals easier and tastier than alternatives. Each meal serves two adults at prices ranging from $16.99 to $26.99 and comes "pre-paired" with a chef-selected side dish or accompaniment (hence the program's playful name).
With meal kit options such as Red Snapper Tacos with Pepper-Avocado Salsa and Polynesian Pork with Fried Rice (both pictured), you will have the opportunity to choose foods and tastes you may be unfamiliar with, making them a great solution to "menu fatigue." Kits promote ingredients like miso, turmeric, tamari and harissa paired with familiar and popular key components sold in Kowalski's Markets: Gerber Amish Farms Chicken, Skuna Bay Salmon and other Naturally Raised meats and seafood.
Meal Kit Features:
- All ingredients are pre-measured. Others, such as garlic and onions, are pre-prepped or even pre-cooked.
- No subscription is needed, so you get the convenience of meal kits without the need for advance planning or the long-term commitment of a meal kit delivery program.
- Up to 4 different meal options will be available in store every day (subject to availability). A seasonal menu with rotating meal options means there is always something new to taste.
- Each kit is hand-prepped at Kowalski's, which means that they're not only fresher but also more environmentally friendly than national meal kit delivery services that consume extensive packaging and transportation resources.
- These kits also promise less food waste and less packaging than cook-at-home alternatives and more built-in convenience than comparable kits, so you can experience the thrill of actually making a delicious restaurant-quality meal in a very reasonable length of time.
Find Kowalski's Meal Kits in the Meat Department. (Selection and availability of products vary by market.)