May brings a new menu for Dinner Pre-Paired, Kowalski's new Signature Meal Kit program. Kits are available without a subscription and feature a main dish paired with a chef-selected side or accompaniment. In addition to the same great proteins and produce you'll find in our markets, we pack the kits with some prepared fresh ingredients (like garlic, onions, etc.) to further save you time and lessen food waste.
Meal Kits Available Now:
You'll love this twist on a beef burger featuring the flavors of bacon, BBQ, onion and garlic on our famous Sweet Egg Buns. It’s served with sweet potato fries and a mildly spiced dipping aioli.
Kowalski’s pillowy cheese-stuffed tri-color pasta noodles are sauced with a pesto-Alfredo fusion and studded with spinach, colorful bell peppers and crunchy pine nuts. It’s paired with our beloved Take & Bake dinner rolls.
Naturally raised teres major steak has a similar mouthfeel to filet mignon but more flavor. It's an uncommon cut that's become a Kowalski's customer favorite. In this kit it's paired with chimichurri and a fresh tomato and avocado salad with a simple lime vinaigrette.
Korean Shrimp Noodle Stir Fry
Crunchy, colorful mixed veggies and sweet shrimp are tossed in our favorite Korean stir fry sauce and served over udon noodles with spicy peanuts and a crunchy broccoli slaw.
Key Features of Dinner Pre-Paired:
- Available without a subscription – no advance planning or long-term commitment required
- Hand-prepped and packaged by Kowalski's
- Kits serve 2 adults
- More environmentally friendly than national meal kit programs because they require less packaging, create less food waste and use less fuel to transport than alternatives
- Easy to make at home in about 30 minutes or less
- Includes pre-measured ingredients so you can bring home just what you need
- Provide just enough hands-on prep to boost kitchen skills and confidence
- A fun way to sample and learn about unique ingredients without buying a large quantity
- Feature premium-quality ingredients sold throughout Kowalski's, including Naturally Raised proteins
Selection and availability of kits vary by market.