As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we have taken some additional steps to best meet the needs for our customers and employees:
- We have temporarily changed store hours:
- Grand & Hennepin will be open 6am - 10pm
- All other Markets will be open 6am - 8pm
In addition to our already intense cleaning practices we have put even more cleaning, sanitizing and restocking measures into place to continue to provide our customers and employees a safe environment to shop and work in.
- At this time, we are asking all customers to respect our request to reserve 6am-8am each day for customers who are at higher risk for the COVID-19 virus.
- We continue to work with our suppliers to keep our shelves stocked with product to the best of our ability.
- As we focus on the health and safety of our customers and employees, our deli self-service food bars will be temporarily closed until further notice. We are pre-packing as many items as we can. Some soups will be available at the deli counter.
- We are limiting purchases of high demand products such as bath and facial tissue, paper towels, hand sanitizer and cleaning products. Other items may be limited at store level as well.
- We are working to increase our online shopping fulfillment capabilities to help meet the increased demand for delivery and pickup services.
Our executive leadership team is continually addressing any and all changes to policies and procedures as conditions change. We appreciate the patience and understanding of our customers as we work through this together.