As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we have taken some additional steps to best meet the needs for our customers and employees:
- We have temporarily changed store hours:
- Grand & Hennepin will be open 6am - 10pm
- All other Markets will be open 6am - 8pm
In addition to our already intense cleaning practices we have put even more cleaning, sanitizing and restocking measures into place to continue to provide our customers and employees a safe environment to shop and work in.
- At this time, we are asking all customers to respect our request to reserve 6am-8am each day for customers who are at higher risk for the COVID-19 virus.
- We continue to work with our suppliers to keep our shelves stocked with product to the best of our ability.
- As we focus on the health and safety of our customers and employees, our deli self-service food bars will be temporarily closed until further notice. We are pre-packing as many items as we can. Some soups will be available at the deli counter.
- We are limiting purchases of high demand products such as bath and facial tissue, paper towels, hand sanitizer and cleaning products. Other items may be limited at store level as well.
- We are working to increase our online shopping fulfillment capabilities to help meet the increased demand for delivery and pickup services.
- To protect our customers and employees we are temporarily suspending our return policy given we can’t trace what those products have come into contact with after leaving our stores. Please know that if there is a quality concern with any product you purchased, we will always offer a replacement or refund.
- For our employee’s safety and yours, we have temporarily installed plexiglass barriers to mitigate potential transmission of the Coronavirus.
- Unfortunately, with all the unknowns about the transmission and spread of COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending the use of reusable bags. We encourage you to recycle your paper bags at home and return your plastic bags to the bins in the entry way so they can be recycled into decking.
- When shopping, please remember to keep your distance between employees and other customers. 2 carts = 6 feet.
Here are updates to our Kowalski's On The Go online shopping program:
- We are experiencing high demand and supply shortages on many everyday items and some items may be limited to a certain quantity. We will do our best to substitute items if something else is available. You will only be charged for what you receive.
- Due to the shortages, we will not be able to offer paper products and cleaning supplies online at this time.
- Pickup orders - we are not able to allow modifications through the website. If you need to modify your order, please email email@example.com and include your order number along with the additions making sure to give a full 24-hour notice.
- We will be closed on Sunday, April 12 for Easter. Pickups and deliveries will not be available that day. We will resume deliveries and pickups on Monday, April 13.
Our executive leadership team is continually addressing any and all changes to policies and procedures as conditions change. We appreciate the patience and understanding of our customers as we work through this together.