Alex French and Kent Gordon would like to introduce you to their product, Bizzy Coffee. These coffees are sustainably produced in Minneapolis, where they are cold brewed and bottled fresh. We start with a 100% arabica coffee beans that are USDA organic and ethically sourced from Central and South America, resulting in a flavor profile that is nutty, chocolatey and balanced. The coffee is then sifted to ensure the perfect grind size and micro-brewed for 18 hours without heat or pasteurization. This attention to detail culminates in a pure, higher quality cold brew that tastes better than anything else on the market. And because it’s cold brewed, it's 67% less acidic than hot brewed coffee!
Try all of our coffees:
- Light Roast – Naturally bright with sophisticated floral and citrus notes
- Breakfast Blend – A vibrant light roast with fruity and toffee notes
- Medium Roast – Deliciously balanced with notes of caramel and hazelnut
- Espresso Blend – Rich and complex blend with berry and brown sugar notes
- Dark Roast – Full-bodied beans with complex cocoa and molasses notes
Find Bizzy Cold Brew Coffee in the Dairy Department of your nearest Kowalski's location. Selection and availability vary by market.