Bean and Corn Enchiladas with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- 1 cup red or green pepper, chopped
- 6 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (15.5 oz) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 3 tsp. green chilies, diced (fresh or canned)
- 2 tsp. or 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 (11 oz.) bottle Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce, divided
- 8 (8") flour or corn tortillas
Sauté peppers and scallions in water until softened; drain. In a large mixing bowl, mix beans, corn, chiles, garlic and cumin. Add sautéed peppers and scallions. Wrap tortillas in a lightly damp cloth and heat in microwave 1 min. Spoon an equal amount of filling mixture in the center of each tortilla and roll up. Spread 1/2 cup Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce on bottom of 13x9" baking dish; place enchiladas in pan, seam side down. Cover with remaining sauce; bake in preheated 375° oven until filling is hot and sauce is bubbly (about 15 min.).
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.