Fresh Fruit Salad with Mint
Good Foods For Good Health
- 1 (16 oz.) container Kowalski's Strawberry Sunrise
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp. Cointreau, Grand Marnier or fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint shreds
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- - mint sprigs
Just before serving, combine first five ingredients in medium bowl. Divide among 4 sherbet dishes; garnish with mint sprig.
Good to Know:
- To cut mint into shreds, layer several mint leaves on top of each other and roll up; cut crosswise with kitchen scissors.
- Kowalski's Strawberry Sunrise is available in the fresh cut fruit section of the Produce Department.