Dip for Grilled or Roasted Veggies or Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Dill Dip (from the Deli Department)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice or heavy cream, approximately
- - kosher salt and coarse ground black pepper, to taste
In a small mixing bowl, whisk dip with enough juice or cream to reach desired dipping or drizzling consistency. Season to taste.
- You can also use Kowalski's Spinach Dip or Kowalski's Chipotle Dip in this recipe.
- It is easy to increase the yield on this recipe. Just use approximately 1 tsp. liquid for every 1/2 cup of dip.