Glammed-Up Hummus Platter
- 12-16 oz. Kowalski's Original Hummus
- 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano or 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- - zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 small stems fresh oregano
- - pita chips or fresh vegetables (radishes, carrots, celery, peppers, etc.)*
* A note about gluten: When served without pita chips, this recipe is gluten free.
Scoop hummus directly onto an 8" serving platter; spread to thickly cover the plate. Drizzle hummus with oil and sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt, oregano, pepper and lemon zest. Garnish with fresh oregano. Serve alongside a basket or platter of chips or vegetables for dipping.
Nutrition Information Per ¼ Cup Serving (excluding chips and veggies):
Follow along with our step-by-step recipe video: