Pulled Pork Nachos
- 4 oz. (about 32 chips) large corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb. Kowalski's Signature BBQ Pulled Pork, warmed slightly in the microwave
- 1 ½ cups Kowalski's Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- - thinly sliced green onions, to taste
- - chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- - Ranch salad dressing, to taste
Arrange chips in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top evenly with pork; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake in a preheated 400° oven until cheese is melted and bubbly (about 4 min.). If desired, place chips under a preheated broiler just until cheese turns very dark (about 1-2 min.), watching carefully so chips do not burn. Remove from oven; sprinkle with onions and cilantro and drizzle with Ranch dressing. Serve immediately.
Note: If desired, add half of a 15 oz. can of rinsed, drained black beans to the chips with the pork.