Pulled Pork Nachos
- 4 oz. Kowalski’s Corn Tortilla Chips (about 32)
- 1/2 lb. Kowalski's Signature BBQ Pulled Pork, warmed slightly in the microwave
- 15 oz. canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups Kowalski's Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- - thinly sliced green onions, to taste
- - chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- - Kowalski’s Signature Peppercorn Ranch Salad Dressing, to taste
Arrange chips in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top evenly with pork and beans; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake in a preheated 400° oven until cheese is melted and bubbly (about 4 min.). If desired, place chips under a preheated broiler just until cheese turns very dark (about 1-2 min.), watching carefully so chips do not burn. Remove from oven; sprinkle with onions and cilantro and drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
This recipe pairs well with Upper Hand Brewery Youper Ale.