Italian Wonton Bites
- - Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 5.2 oz. pkg. Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Fresh Pesto
- 24 pieces julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil and herbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Lightly grease 24 mini muffin cups with olive oil; press a wonton wrapper into each cup, making a well. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 5 min.; remove from oven. Divide cheese and pesto among wontons; garnish each with 1 tomato piece and Parmesan cheese. Continue baking until edges of wontons are browned (8-10 min.); serve warm.
Good to Know: Find Kowalski's Fresh Pesto with all of our Signature Fresh Pasta Sauces in the Deli and Dairy Departments.