- 1 Kowalski's French Baguette, sliced 3/4" thick on the diagonal (24 slices)
- - Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. center-cut beef tenderloin
- 2 tsp. Kowalski's North Woods Grill Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
Brush one side of each baguette slice with oil. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350° oven 5 min. Turn and continue baking for an additional 2 min.; remove from oven and set aside. Rub tenderloin with seasoning; arrange on a broiler pan. Broil, uncovered, until rare in the center (8-12 min.), turning once. Let stand, covered, 10 min. before slicing ¼" thick. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, capers and garlic. Arrange a slice of beef on each crostini; top with aioli.