Turkey Meatballs with Apple Cranberry Glaze
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. ground poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 20 oz. 93% lean ground turkey
- - parchment paper
- 1 (8.5 oz.) jar Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 3 tbsp. orange juice
In medium mixing bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients; stir in milk. Let crumbs stand 15 min.; mix in egg. Add turkey; mix well. Using slightly damp hands, shape into approximately 30 meatballs (about 1 1/2" across). Spray parchment-lined large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Bake meatballs in a preheated 400° oven until done (about 15 min.); meanwhile, in microwave-safe small dish, whisk together chutney and juice. Microwave on high until chutney is melted.
To Serve: In a large bowl, toss hot meatballs with warm glaze to coat.