Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktails
- 12 oz. Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (from about 2 small limes)
- 750 ml sparkling wine (such as Riondo Prosecco), very cold
- 4 tbsp. fresh pomegranate seeds
- 10 fresh lime slices, sliced less than 1/4" thin, cut into halves
In a 2-cup spouted measuring cup, stir together juices. Divide mixture evenly between 12 sparkling wine flutes; slowly pour wine into each flute, taking care to minimize fizzing. Stir gently. Float a few pomegranate seeds and a lime slice in each glass; serve immediately.
Good to Know: Ready-to-use pomegranate seeds are available in the Produce Department.