Minted Citrus Cooler
- 3 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups fresh squeeze orange juice
- 1 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups superfine sugar
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- - ice cubes
In a large glass container, combine pineapple, orange, lemon and lime juices, sugar and mint leaves; stir to dissolve sugar. Cover and chill 4 hrs. or overnight. Remove mint leaves with slotted spoon.
To Serve: Pour into large punch bowl; add remaining ingredients.