3/4 cup Kowalski's Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp. Kowalski's Pure Honey
1/4 tsp. freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns (optional)
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together vinegar, honey and pepper, if using. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until just syrupy and reduced to about 1/4 cup (about 6-8 min.). Cool completely. Store covered in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
- Serve on smoked mozzarella with prosciutto and thinly shredded radicchio, drizzle with Kowalski’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and season with fresh ground Kowalski’s Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns.
- Serve on mascarpone cheese sprinkled with toasted walnuts and chopped dried figs or dates.
- Drizzle on fresh citrus segments.
- Drizzle on thinly shaved Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese.
- Toss with sliced strawberries or other berries and serve over ice cream.
- Drizzle on plain yogurt topped with fresh fruit.
- Drizzle on Caprese salad or bruschetta, or any recipe featuring fresh tomatoes.