- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, stemmed and seeded
- 1/2 oz. Kowalski's Fresh Cilantro leaves, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 6 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Pure Honey
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
In a food processor, process first 6 ingredients until finely minced. Add remaining ingredients; pulse until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
A note about gluten: This recipe is gluten free.