Lemon-Honey Yogurt Parfaits
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's Pure Honey
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- - grated zest of 1 lemon, plus extra for garnish
- 2 ½ cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups truwhip® whipped topping (or another whipped topping)
- 12 oz. fresh blueberries, raspberries or blackberries (or combination)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 ½ tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme leaves or mint leaves for garnish (optional)
In a small saucepan, bring water, honey, juice and zest to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until reduced to about 1/2 cup (8-10 min.). Remove from heat; cool 10 min. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk yogurt until smooth; gently fold in whipped topping. Divide half of yogurt mixture among 6 (6 oz.) glasses. Top yogurt evenly with berries and 1/2 of the nuts; drizzle with roughly half of the syrup. Top glasses with remaining nuts and herbs, if desired. Serve immediately.
Good to Know: Find truwhip® whipped topping in the Frozen Foods Department.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Calories: 240
Total Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Sodium: 30 mg
A good source of protein, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K.