- 2 lbs. ground Kadejan chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp. grated shallot
- 12 wheat dollar buns, buttered and grilled
- - toppings, as desired: sliced tomatoes, caramelized onions, butter lettuce and mayo, to taste
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well. Shape into 12 patties, each about 2 ½" in diameter. On a grill preheated to medium-high, grill burgers directly over heat until done (about 4 min. per side), lid down, turning once. Serve on toasted buns with desired toppings.
Good to Know: Use slightly damp hands to shape your burgers, to keep the mixture from sticking to your fingers.