Loaded Bacon-BBQ Dogs with Herbed Coleslaw
- 6 grass-fed uncured beef hot dogs
- 2 tbsp. Kowalski's Original BBQ Sauce
- 6 Kowalski's Brat Buns (or White or Wheat Hot Dog Buns)
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp
- - garnishes: sweet pickle relish, whole celery seeds, Dijon mustard, Herbed Coleslaw
Grill hot dogs over medium-high heat, covered, until dark grill marks form and dogs are thoroughly hot, turning 3-4 times (about 10 min.). Brush with BBQ sauce; grill 1-2 min. more until sauce is hot and starting to get sticky. Load dogs into buns with a strip of bacon; garnish as desired.
Good to Know: Kowalski's Herbed Coleslaw can also be purchased in the Deli Department.