Rosemary Blue Cheese Burgers
- 2 lbs. Kowalski's 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp. snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. Kowalski's North Woods Grill Seasoning
- 4 slices red onion
- 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Harmony Triple Crème Blue Cheese, cut into 4 slices
- 4 Kowalski's Onion Big Buns
- 4 leaves red-tipped leaf lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
In large bowl, combine ground beef, rosemary and seasoning; shape into 4 patties. Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, preheat grill to MEDIUM. Grill patties, covered, to an internal temperature of 165° (18-23 min.), turning once. Top with cheese during last 3-5 min. of grilling time. Brush onion slices with olive oil; grill until softened (about 5 min.), turning once. Toast buns, cut side down, on grill rack until lightly browned (1-2 min.).
To Serve: Place lettuce on bottom of buns; top with burger, onion and tomato slices.