- 16 oz. Kowalski's Pomodoro Sauce
- 2 tbsp. chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tbsp. chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 ½ tsp. drained capers
- 1 ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- - pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pkg. spiralized zucchini noodles (from the Produce Department)
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pomodoro sauce with olives, capers, Worcestershire sauce and crushed red pepper; heat until hot and ready to serve. Toss zucchini noodles with sauce; cook just until barely wilted. Remove from heat and serve immediately. By the time the noodles are warm, they will be tender and ready to eat.
Follow along with our step-by-step recipe video:
Select Valpolicella Ripasso with this pasta dish.