Scallops with Tomatoes, Capers and Olives
- 26 oz. jar Kowalski's Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 20 pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tbsp. capers, rinsed, drained
- 1 lb. scallops, rinsed
- 2 (9 oz.) pkgs. Kowalski's Whole Wheat Linguini Noodles
- - Mountain Parmigiano-Reggiano
In large skillet, heat pasta sauce over medium heat until heated through (about 5 min.). Stir in olives, capers and scallops; simmer, covered, until scallops turn white all the way through (7-8 min.). Cook pasta according to pkg. directions; drain.
To Serve: Divide pasta among four plates; top with sauce. Shave Parmigiano-Reggiano over sauce.