- 2 lbs. fresh shrimp (21-25 per lb.), peeled and deveined, tails on
- 21 oz. bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- - grated zest of 1 orange
Combine shrimp, teriyaki sauce and orange juice in a large zipper-closure food storage bag; refrigerate 1 hr. Remove shrimp from bag; discard marinade. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat until shimmering but not smoking. Cook shrimp, stirring constantly, until opaque and just cooked through (about 3 min.). Refrigerate several hrs. before serving. Serve garnished with green onions and orange zest.