- 2 lbs. (21-25 count) tail on, raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 (21 oz.) bottle Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 bunch scallions, fanned*
- - zest of one orange*
Rinse shrimp with cold water; pat dry. Arrange shrimp in large zipper closure food storage bag; add teriyaki sauce and orange juice. Refrigerate 1 hr.
To Stir Fry: Remove shrimp from marinade. In large skillet over high heat, heat oil. Stir fry shrimp until just opaque through the center (3- 5 min.). Refrigerate several hrs. Serve garnished with scallion fans and orange zest.
Good to Know:
- To make scallion fans, use a paring knife to make several lengthwise slices on green end of scallion. Refrigerate in ice water, covered, several hrs. until ends fan and curl.
- To zest a whole orange, use a zester or vegetable peeler to peel off thin strips of the orange skin, avoiding the white pith beneath.