Camembert and Caramelized Onion Pizza
- 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion, sliced
- 1 Rosemary and Onion Manoucher Bread
- 1/2 wheel Bent River Camembert Cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil and herbs, blotted
In medium sauté pan, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat until butter melts; stir in onion slices separating rings. Sauté onions until well browned (20 min.), stirring occasionally. Layer Manoucher Bread with cheese, onions and sun-dried tomatoes. Bake in a preheated 425° oven until cheese in center is melted (8-12 min.). Cut into wedges; serve immediately.
Good to Know: To cook on a gas grill, set the temperature on one side of grill to low and the other side to high. Brush top of Manoucher Bread with olive oil; grill oiled-side-down on high side, covered, 5 min. Brush bottom of bread with olive oil; turn over onto low side. top with cheese, onions and tomatoes; continue grilling until cheese is melted and crust is browned (8-9 min.).