Fall Harvest Pizza
3 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
4 oz. (about 2 cups) chopped kale
1 tbsp. chopped garlic
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1 Manoucher Sesame Seed Bread
6 oz. Kowalski's Fresh Mozzarella
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Onions (recipe link below)
- Kowalski's Grated Parmesan Cheese, to taste
- Kowalski's California Sea Salt and Whole Black Peppercorns, freshly ground, to taste
Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add kale, garlic and thyme; sauté 2 min. remove from heat and set aside. Brush bread with remaining 1 tbsp. of oil; top evenly with mozzarella. Top pizza evenly with cooked kale mixture and Roasted Butternut Squash and Onions; bake in a preheated 400° oven 10 min. Drizzle pizza with oil, sprinkle with Parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Good to Know:
- Manoucher Bread is available in the Bakery Department.
- Prepared kale is available in the Produce Department or on the salad bar.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Total Calories: 360
Total Fat: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Sodium: 535 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Rich in vitamins A and C, folate and selenium.