- 3 tbsp. top-quality white vinegar (such as champagne or white balsamic)
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard, if desired
- 1 tbsp. minced shallots, if desired
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 tbsp. freshly chopped herbs (such as parsley, dill and chives), if desired
In medium mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, shallots, salt and pepper. Drizzle in oil, very slowly, whisking constantly to form an emulsion. Whisk in remaining ingredients; adjust seasoning to taste.