- 3 tbsp. top-quality white vinegar (such as Champagne or white balsamic)
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard, if desired
- 1 tbsp. minced shallots, if desired
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 tbsp. freshly chopped herbs (such as parsley, dill and chives), if desired
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, shallots, salt and pepper. Drizzle in oil, very slowly, whisking constantly to form an emulsion. Whisk in remaining ingredients; adjust seasoning to taste.