Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp. buttermilk powder
- 1 ½ tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- - kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. water, as needed for desired consistency
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Blue Cheese Crumbles
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except water and cheese, until well blended; whisk in enough water to reach desired consistency. Fold in cheese and additional water, if needed. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Note: 1-2 tbsp. fresh buttermilk can be substituted for the buttermilk powder and water.