- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup cherry preserves
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 chopped jalapeño peppers
- 1-2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. lime or lemon juice
In microwave-safe bowl, combine dried cherries, cherry preserves and vinegar. Microwave HIGH until heated through (1 to 1 1/2 min). Stir in red onion, yellow bell pepper, jalapeño peppers, cilantro and lime juice. Refrigerate, covered, 3-4 hrs. or overnight. Serve with grilled swordfish or tuna.
Recipe courtesy of Cherry Marketing Board.