Brussels Sprouts Alfredo
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup Kowalski's Alfredo Sauce, warmed gently in the microwave or on the stovetop
- - French fried onions, crushed, to taste
In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with oil; season with 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Roast on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and darkened on the edges and tender at the base (about 20 min.), stirring once. Move hot sprouts to a large mixing bowl; toss with warm sauce to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste; garnish with onions and serve immediately.
Good to Know: Find Kowalski's Alfredo Sauce in the Grab & Go Section of the Deli Department.