- grilled vegetables, your choice: eggplant, portabella mushrooms, zucchini, red onion,
red bell pepper, yellow squash
- Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt, pepper and herbs, to taste
Cut evenly; completely but lightly coat veggies with oil. Season to taste with salt, pepper and herbs, if desired. Grill directly over medium heat, covered, turning several times until browned and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Peppers: Remove seeds, membranes and stems; cut into 1" strips. Cook 4-6 min.
- Onions: Trim ends and peel; cut into 1/4" slices. Cook 8-10 min.
- Portabello mushrooms: Clean out most of the gills; grill gill-side down first. Cook 6-8 min.
- Zucchini and yellow squash: Trim ends and cut lengthwise into 1/4" thick planks. Cook 3-4 min.
- Eggplant: Trim ends and cut crosswise into 1/2" planks. Cook 6-10 min.