Kalbi-Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's Kalbi Marinade
In a large bowl, toss Brussels with oil; season with salt and peppers. Roast on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and darkened on the edges and tender at the base (about 20 min.), stirring once. Move hot sprouts to a large mixing bowl; toss with marinade to coat. Serve immediately.