Maple Blue Butternut Squash
- 4 tsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 4 lbs. peeled butternut squash, cut into 1/2" cubes (about 4 ⅓ cups)
- 2/3 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. Kowalski's Pure Maple Syrup
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; stir in brown sugar until dissolved (about 2 min.). Add squash cubes, salt and pepper; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned on edges (10-12 min.). Divide squash among 6 (6 oz. each) oven-safe ramekins; top evenly with cheese and maple syrup. Broil squash 6" from a preheated broiler until cheese is melted (about 2 min.).
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
This perennial fave provides 500%+ of the vitamin A you should have in a day and is rich in potassium, vitamin C and magnesium.