Southwestern Chicken Chili
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups pulled Kowalski’s Signature Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 ½ cups julienne-cut red bell peppers
- 3-4 tbsp. chopped jalapeño pepper
- 3/4 tsp. white pepper (or black pepper)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp. snipped Kowalski’s Fresh Cilantro
Combine first 7 ingredients in a crockpot. Cover; cook on low 5 hrs. In a small bowl, combine flour and butter; stir into hot chili to thicken. Ladle into individual bowls; garnish with cilantro.
This recipe pairs well with a pale lager, such as Corona Extra.