Hot Pepper Breakfast Burrito
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 13 oz. jar Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Jelly
- 2 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- - salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large tortilla wraps
Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Lower heat to medium; pour eggs into pan. Mix with a spatula until eggs begin to cook. When the eggs are nearly done, add garlic and jelly, stirring until well-combined. Cook, stirring occasionally, until loosened mixture thickens; add the tomatoes and cheese, cooking until the tomatoes are heated through and the cheese has melted. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro, salt and pepper. Distribute egg mixture evenly between the tortillas; roll up buritto-style. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.