Kowalski's Chicken Tacos
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. Kowalski's Hot Taco Sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 ½ tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 ¼ lbs.), pounded to even 1/4" thickness
- 8 Kowalski's Flour Tortillas (6" each)
- - toppings, your choice: shredded lettuce, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, Kowalski's Salsa, roughly chopped fresh cilantro, lime wedges, sliced red onion and light sour cream
In a medium bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients through pepper. Cut each chicken breast in half to make 8 evenly shaped pieces; add to marinade, tossing to coat. Cover with plastic wrap; chill in the refrigerator 2 hrs. Discard marinade; grill chicken over medium heat, covered, until done (about 9 min.), turning once. Let stand, covered with foil, 5 min. Wrap tortillas in slightly damp paper towels; heat in the microwave until very warm (up to 45 sec.). Divide chicken among warm tortillas and top with remaining ingredients to taste; serve immediately.
Good to Know: Find Kowalski's Flour Tortillas in the Dairy Department.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (2 tacos):
Total Calories: 385
Total Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 90 mg
Sodium: 750 mg
A good source of B vitamins, iron, potassium, magnesium and calcium.